‘Created By Connie’ is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.co.uk. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
‘Created By Connie’ does not partake in the sale of contact information (emails, phone numbers) for marketing purposes.
‘Created By Connie’ is committed to all customers and the privacy of information stored here.
All shop orders are processed in an SSL certified site page.
‘Created By Connie’ does not store or retain any card or payment details, which are processed by a third party commerce provider (WooCommerce and PayPal)
Last updated: (27 Sept 2017)
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
– Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
‘Created By Connie’ GUARANTEES:
1) The henna will be of the highest quality.
2) The henna paste will contain henna, lavender essential oil, sugar and water. The sealant will contain water and sugar.
3) The henna paste will NOT contain para-phenylenediamine (PPD).
4) If there is an emergency such that Connie is not available, she will provide to the client contacts of one or more other henna artists who can provide the same quality of services.
‘Created By Connie’ CANNOT GUARANTEE:
That the henna stains will be equally dark on every person. Hand lotions, spray-on tanning products, other oils and cosmetics, aftercare, as well as stress or health issues may cause henna to stain a lighter colour. Proper and diligent aftercare is very important to ensure darkest stain results.
Late arrivals for appointments will incur additional charges of £5 per 5 minutes and will be subject to rescheduling, dependent on availability or even face cancellation with no refund.
The late arrival of the ‘Created By Connie’ henna artist will be recompensed with the missed time added to the end of the appointed booking time. No refunds issued.
WORKING CONDITIONS TO BE PROVIDED BY YOU, THE CLIENT (non-studio bookings only)
1) Strong lighting in a quiet, uninterrupted environment, with approximately 2 metres around the artist allowing for undisturbed henna work
2) Drinking water
3) Table and Chairs
4) Any guests requiring henna should arrive a few minutes prior to the start of the event. Guests arriving late will not be guaranteed full services and the client will be responsible for all services reserved.
5) A responsible adult must be with children at all times; artists are not responsible for their supervision.
**Note regarding extreme adverse working conditions: The artist has the right to cease henna and leave without refunding any monies if there are extremely adverse working conditions and the client fails to remedy the situation after it has been brought to the client’s attention. Adverse conditions include, but are not limited to destructive, violent, or extremely inappropriate behaviour of a child or adult, illegal activities, unicorn sightings, or dangerous conditions, extreme temperatures, or thunderstorm activity.
PHOTOGRAPHY & COPYRIGHT
All original designs are copyrighted to ‘Created By Connie’ all rights reserved. ‘Created By Connie’ will take photographs of any or all original work created. These photos may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, online and in print. Any reproduction or sharing of original works ‘Created By Connie’ must be credited.
Any tips, advice, learning resources, products or business practices provided to students or mentees are copyrighted to ‘Created By Connie’ and may not be reproduced in print, digital or other mediums without express permission in writing from ‘Created By Connie’.
If ‘Created By Connie’ is unable to perform this agreement due to fire or other casualties, weather, an act of God, or other cause beyond our control, the booking fee will be returned to the client but shall have no further liability with respect to this agreement.
In case of client cancellations of the agreed appointment, the booking fee is retained by ‘Created By Connie’.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
– All booking fees received are non-refundable.
– If ‘Created By Connie’ is unable to fulfill the booking agreement, the booking fee may be transferred to the same service at the next mutually convenient time and date.
– For **workshop** places that are cancelled with at least 14 days notice, a transfer to a future workshop place may be arranged.
By booking with ‘Created By Connie’, your contact information will be used to send updates or reminders in the period before your appointment and one follow-up customer satisfaction email.
Your contact information will not be passed on to any third parties or sold for marketing purposes.
A copy of ‘Created By Connie’s signed International Data Transfer Agreement can be found here: https://www.createdbyconnie.co.uk/createdbyconnie_eu_data_transfer_agreement/